Managing Director: Martin Mulalo Mudau CA (SA),RA
- Martin obtained his B.Com degree at Wits University in 2002 and an Honours degree at the University of Natal in 2003.
- He began his career at KPMG in 2004 where he gained valuable audit experience as a trainee auditor, in 2006 September he was promoted to audit supervisor.
- He was registered with the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) as CA in May 2007 and in March 2009 he was admitted to the Independent Regulatory Board of Auditors (IRBA) as an auditor.
- In May 2007 he moved to the Corporate Finance division within KPMG where he obtained experience in the following areas:
- Accounting based valuations
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Martin left KPMG in December 2008 to join the University of South Africa as a senior lecturer at where he lectured the B.Com Honours class specializing in Auditing.
- Whilst at Unisa, Martin founded Malamba Enterprise Development services, which in 2011 was converted to Harvest Chartered Accountants.
- In July 2012 Martin attended and completed the Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Management Development Programme (MDP) offered by Wits University.
Key Individual (KI): Victor Singo
- Victor Singo is a motivated, professional with University degree, additional training certificate in Investment and Finance. He has over eleven (11) years of successful experience in a corporate environment involved in Sales, Marketing and Financial Consulting roles within the financial service industry. The experience gained while working for companies like Liberty Life, Uthingo Management, Absa, Old mutual and Discovery Health. Is during this period were he gained valuable experience in project management, business development, and financial advice.
- In 2012 he founded Trading Spot (Pty) Limited, the company which focuses on offering professional financial advisory services to both individual and corporates. The company then in 2014 underwent restructuring to increase its capacity to service its current clients better and in preparation for future expansion. This resulted in the birth of Harvest Risk Solutions, the company he now co-own and fulfills the responsibility of Chief Executive officer.